Friday, October 02, 2009

Post post...after the last post...

Yes, I'm confused too. Anyway, this really IS the last post until Monday.

We are all ready and the dentist hasn't cancelled yet.

Calendar Girls country here we come! 

For those who are not aware, 'Calendar Girls' was a very English grass-roots film starring Julie Walters and Helen Mirren which is set in the area we are going to in a few hours time.  It's a film I'd recommend although some say I have poor taste.  What do they know?  I have excellent taste!  Watch the film...you'll laugh and cry (what more do you want)? And it isn't as dodgy as the title suggests.

Amber...PLEASE don't have the baby in the next hour or so. Wait until we've booked into the hotel or too far to turn back (am I being too selfish here).  We'll be thinking of you.  Bev has her mobile for updates.

2 comments: