Monday, October 19, 2009

I should be careful what I write in this journal because it's read while I'm still alive.

I got through to Susan and Carol is much improved thank goodness!

So, what will today bring?

OH MY WORD! I have to be very careful what I say now because the girls at work are reading my blog. I take it all back...they are fantastic to work with really!

Sad new about TJ. I now have slight regrets about all our confrontations because I suspect there were a few to do with WHO was right rather than WHAT was right...and that just isn't right!  Lessons to be learned...and it's never too late to learn. 

My todo list today after work...
  • Count all the rosmary tiles to see if there's enough to finish the job 
  • Count the blue bricks and assemble ready to lay
  • Haircut...thanks Ash!
  • Watch "Fast Forward" with Bev
  • Sort facebook out
  • Family chat with Jon & Serene
  • Prepare for H/T tomorrow evening
  • Do SOME French
  • Email Eileen about Wanda's computer desk
  • Count my blessings
  • Tell Bev I appreciate her
All done other than the haircut.  Ashley hasn't brought the cutters with him so he'll have to wait till tomorrow to claim my scalp.

I'm about to do facebook so I'll count it as done.

Oh, it isn't 9:00pm yet so I haven't watched "Flash Forward", but I will for sure.

It was dark by 6:30 and the weather is expected to turn nasty for a few days.  This is England you know!

The clocks go back at the week-end so I guess that heralds the end of summertime and the beginning of a dark, dank and dreary winter. Actually, I don't mind winter once it gets going.  It's sad to see summer end though. I love the colours at the moment and must get a picture posted of our ivy.

That's it! A fairly mixed bag of a day really, leaving me a little reflective in mood but happy to be alive and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment