Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Don't go and see it...

I'm embarrassed to say that I went to the cinema with Bev to see Ricky Gervais' new comedy. Bev had a free ticket from work so I went along to keep her company. Never again!  It was a shallow, boring, crude, blaspheming comedy, which wasn't funny in the least. I thought is was going to be similar to "Liar Liar" starring Jim Carey (which WAS funny), but sadly no!

The good thing about it was that it finished early enough not to have wasted the entire evening.

Amber brought baby E into work today to show everyone. It was nice to hold her at my desk surrounded by adoring women. Edith was the picture of tranquility.  They're off to see Bev at her workplace now.

Back home to work outside before the light fades.

Doesn't the light go quickly now!

Our new settee and chair looks good...a little taller than I expected, but nice all the same.

Right! It's time to get to know all about the mac.  Perhaps it's not such a bad thing being dark outside and not being able to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment