Friday, October 16, 2009

It's 11:30 pm

I spent the whole day working on the wall and it was a lovely bright and sunshining day.

So what else can I say, this being a journal and all? I'll start with our surprise visitors at tea time. 

Brian and Trish and the gang dropped by from Hampshire. It was nice to see them and catch up on news. They were attending a funeral in Nottingham and were calling in on the way home to leave flowers and birthday presents. Catching up with emails-my second goal of the day- became a non-starter. 

We no sooner had said our goodbyes when it was a quick bath and change to meet up with friends at Jon and Anne Green's house.  I haven't laughed so much in ages.  It was a great tonic. A really good pick-me-up sort of evening.   It's really good to have friends.

I had to brush the wall as soon as I got home and after I finish this journal entry it'll be too late to respond to emails.  I'm happily exhausted. The bed and welcome sleep is beckoning me.

Tomorrow will be emails first and wall second...unless these flashing warnings that my computer has been infected are true, in which case it's all wall and goodbye computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment