Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow?

No snow when I woke up.
No snow when I put the boards up on the bedroom ceiling with help from Ash and Jon.
No snow when we walked into town in the freezing cold.
No snow as we ate hot chestnuts from the buttermarket.
No snow as we trudged back in the bitter cold with arms stretched with bags.
No snow as we drove to Bridgford to listen to the Christmas Carol Concert...the choir, quartets, duets and soloists  were excellent (Martin said I sounded like I was at a football match).
No snow as we stopped at a nice looking chip shop on the way back home.
SNOW falling as we left the chip shop.
No snow by the time we got out of the car.

What have we done to deserve this? All I want is to throw a snowball at Bev!

Surely there will be snow when I wake up.

1 comment:

  1. Two lovely *C* words - chestnut and chips. Yum.

    Forget the snow - it's evil. Ours is melted away now

    ReplyDelete