- It's a hard and frustrating day at work which led to two paracetamol and eventual relief.
- We were delighted to have been awarded third place for our desk decoration...a competition we never entered.
- I've now misplaced my back-pack...the one that allowed my journal to escape a month or so ago. Frustrated!
- Very pleased to hear that Paul Hutchinson has at last confessed to killing Colette Aram in 1983 in nearby Keyworth.
- This evening we enjoyed a meal at Muston Gap with friends of over 40 years ...14 of us behaving badly and learning new things about each other. It was a good evening marred only by the fight in the car park afterwards. Flinn missed me with his first attack, but Jon Green managed to catch me with a body blow. I recovered though and managed to hit Bev in the small of the back. It was snow-balls of course and, had there been enough snow, the fight will have lasted a lot longer.
I've no interest in snow right now as it has virtually crippled our country. I have to say that it doesn't take much to bring this country to its knees.