Thursday, December 24, 2009

Cold comfort

Now is the perfect time to wish all my blogging friends throughout the world a very Happy Christmas...especially Randi, Robert, Eileen, French Fancy, Phil, Juli, Jean, Helen and Blu who have contributed by leaving comments often more interesting than the post itself.

I don't think you need me to tell you to make the most of Christmas as I'm sure you will. I look forward to  your posts in the coming weeks if you recover in sufficient time.

Yes, I did paint today, but I feel a little under the weather with signs of a cold creeping up on me.  Yes, I know!  It'll just be my luck to feel grotty throughout the celebrations!

It's an early night for me I think.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas, Ken. Hope you have a lovely time with your family. Also that the cold is not too bad. Porridge with honey for breakfast, milky coffee with whisky in for elevenses and hot chocolate with rum in at supper time will help to make you feel better.
    Any excuse, eh ?? !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, take a tip from Jean and enjoy a wee dram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the good wishes and the advice...very well intentioned and received although perhaps not the best to give a 'Mormon'. If I was laying at death's door and thought it would save me, I'd drink gallons but, as I'm only feeling grotty, I'll settle for the porridge and honey.

    Having a great Christmas so far and hope you are too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy Christmas to you, too Ken! I've got some advice too--SLEEP!

    ReplyDelete