It's already the end of the day, so in as few words as possible because I feel faint after another hot bath...
- Tuxford (CHinK) table-top sale to raise money for the orphanage in Kenya. Raised £1,313.76 and still counting.
- Lincoln for a carnival type atmosphere and French market.
- Choose a phone for Bev.
- Lincoln to Newark to help Nikki while people viewed their house (Robin is skiing with our sons and his dad in Scotland).
- Washed the car for the first time this year.
- Dashed off to Ruddington to order bare wood mouldings and slip for my paintings.
- Enjoyed the biggest fire in the back garden and got rid of tons of rubbish and tree pruning.
- Long soak in hot bath.
The CD is now unstuck and everything is working in the car.
If the rest of my life goes as quickly as today, I'm in big trouble.