- I sat in the lovely sunshine and read my book for an hour.
- Bev enjoyed sorting the garden out.
- Lots of rubbish to the tip.
- Wax removed from frames (needed two more coats of paint).
- 2nd coat of varnish on paintings.
- Bev backed the car into the brick entrance pillar...the one I've just built.
- Enjoyed an evening out.
Yesterday we took full advantage of the day of rest. Studied the mechanics of repentance at church in the morning and totally chilled in the afternoon. In the evening we walked, talked and made plans.
Today I found out that Tracey J has had lung cancer confirmed. Last year her only concern was the ill health of her husband who is now fine by all accounts. Dot also has been unable to contain the spread of cancer. Jo ended up in hospital last week and Karen informs us that she has clots on her lungs. Florrie now needs 24 hour care and will move into a rather plush looking establishment this week I believe. Me, well I'm 100% fit...at the moment. You never can tell what tomorrow will bring though. If I eventually end up in a place like Florrie, I might just change my plans to windsurf the English Channel aged 89.
Feeling very fortunate.