I'm very much looking forward to the end of this hectic, hectic week!
It's cold, overcast and drizzling so I'm working on the front bedroom. Here is my list for today (yes, where would we be without them?)
- Remove the 16 hinges and four handles from the wardrobe doors in preparation for painting them. No, you fool! The doors... not the hinges and handles!
- Remove the remainder of the wall-paper that was put up to hide the cracks in the ceiling.
- Cover the door-less wardrobes before sanding the ceiling or consider marriage counselling.
- Re-direct the position of the light switches from the loft.
- Fill the cracks in the ceiling.
- If time, sand the dried filling.
- Tidy up (if you know what's good for you).
Also...learn the lines that you forgot at the dress rehearsal last night. Tonight is the night and I can't afford people laughing at me (fat chance!)
Catch up with Blog posts (done!)
I enjoyed The Machinist's Wife, French Fancy and especially A Foreign Quang as it coincided with my thoughts in the wake of our current flooding.
Robin has just called by to borrow a spade and we've tentatively arranged to go around during the week to see the still without a name baby.
Right! I'd better get moving. This is the nearest I'll get to being a "Twitter".
Now, do I take the radio to listen to Arsenal beating Sunderland as they surely will? Mmmm, yes I will, because you never can tell!