Thursday, November 19, 2009

End of the day...

What a day!  We are out on bail at last. I tell you what, these government officials are pretty hot.  Yes, of course I'm kidding!

I've just arrived home with Bev and MIL and my eyelids are as heavy as dumb-bells.

On our journey home in the dark we passed dozens of homes with curtains open and lights on.  It was interesting to see how people decorate their walls and rooms. I'm glad I'm back in our house with the lights on.  I've closed the curtains cos I don't like people being nosy! Ha! Ha!

I'm now about to have a hot milky drink and a chocolate biscuit before hitting the pillar...make that pillow (I've got my wall on the brain).

Lots happened today but I'm just too tired to write now.  I'm even too tired to check on my blog friends.

I like my blog friends...It's nice to know there are good people out there.

I've been longing for this...the end of the day.

Sleeeeeep!

2 comments:

  1. ken, I hope you have a nice, restful sleep. Funny you should mention the curtain open lights on thing. I'm like you - private. I couldn't bare the thought of people nosing in my window - especially if I couldn't see 'them'. It's bizarre, really, don't you think? I mean - surely - you should be able to relax at home, and I couldn't do that if I thought people were checking me and mine out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I'm too tired to care if people are looking in!
    I had a great night's sleep thanks Helen.

    ReplyDelete