Sunday, May 03, 2009

The day of rest

After having spent the whole of last night out, I crawled into bed at 5:30 and prematurely woke at 12:20 in a state of total confusion. Philip picked me up half an hour later and we enjoyed a quick journey home. Poor Philip has to carry on to Grantham and then Surrey.

It's a shame I wasn't able to hang on till Chris and the girls came home but I left a note of thanks for my grandkids who kindly left me a little breakfast (thankfully, they forgot it was fast day).

We'll be back in a couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to seeing them again soon.

Back home in Newark, Hannah and her friend dropped by and family called.

Caught up on one or two things and reflected on a memorable Saturday.

Here endeth a most extraordinary Sunday which, out of necessity, ended up entirely a day of rest. Off to bed now, again out of necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment