Tuesday, August 04, 2009

RA here we come.

Trying to find the painting by Ken Moroney that inspired me a few years ago is proving to be a big problem. If I'd had £5,000 I would have snapped it up. In retrospect, I should have got a loan as it would have been an investment.

Anyway, it reminded me that I haven't been to the RA Summer Open Exhibition yet.

All set to go now on the 15th. We'll drive to London early and buy a day pass for the tube. So excited! Can't wait! It'll be my last Saturday before going to France.

Panic!! Suddenly realised that the 15th is the day before the exhibition finishes and there may not be tickets available, but no, all is fine, I've just checked. Phew!!

Perhaps I should do a post on procrastination? Maybe,we'll see! (lol)

2 comments:

  1. Dont know why you are having problems with Blogger but it does have a mind of its own at times. Just been reading about the spangles!!! what a naughty boy!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! So you remember them? No one seems to have the faintest idea what they were.
    Yes, I fear the cane was invented for the likes of me.
    The years have smoothed the rough in me although I still have a touch of 'rebel' in me albeit a more honest mischievous version.

    Blogger is still playing up. This is the second time I've tried to post this comment.

    Thanks for the visit and comment...it was nice to have a bolt out of the Blu!

    ReplyDelete