Saturday, May 10, 2014

Comptoir Des Rues

Breakfast first...



















then to Ploermel to the Comptoir Des Rues even though I'm still not feeling 100%


















They wanted 80 euros and we were only prepared to offer 70.  It was a nice antique chest, but we let it go and bought something else.

While in Ploermel I saw this model of the city in 1500...

















No, we didn't buy it!

We bought an easy chair for 20 euros...

























a clock 5 euros...


















a couple of children's bats and this, which cost us 15 euros


Now that's what I call a bargain!

We also bought plants for the garden and patio.

Just like the clock we bought, I wasn't working today. I wanted to work, but just wasn't up to it.

We're even passing up on going to the festival tonight with the spectacular fireworks display.


No comments:

Post a Comment