Monday, September 23, 2013

Merci pour le pierre

I've been struggling to find sufficient good corner pieces of stone for the chimney. Enter Michel from Paris who has an outbuilding with stone in it and he'd like it taken away...and Martin who also has some stone surplus to requirements. It's my lucky day.

Michel...

and Martin outside the outbuilding...it used to be a chapel for the hamlet in times past.

Stacked ready for use, and there's more if I need it.

 Started work on the top of the wall to level it off...more time consuming than I thought.

Update on the wedding of our neighbours.
I found out from Mickael and Sophie that the party finished Sunday morning at 5am, and resumed again at lunch time to carry on through to 6am this morning.

They really know how to party in France.


No comments:

Post a Comment