Monday, October 27, 2014

Lime render day one.

Finished reading this in the beautiful evening sun. He was born two years after I was and, although bitter rivals in the football teams we support, I found his autobiography compelling reading. We finished the day with a bike ride to Cruguel to see Karen and Hubert.



We went for a walk and came across this forgotten corner. I wonder who lived here and what their lives were like?


We played 10's with Dave and Annie and came across this in the ditch.


Back-filling ready for the next batch of lime render.

















Scratch coat (day one). I have to wait about a week before putting the second coat on. Hopefully the weather will be fine enough to move along. I'd forgotten just how frustrating it is to render, but enjoyable when it eventually stays up on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment