Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why now?

I've wanted a transparent journal for a long time to replace my 'too private' hard copy, so that family and friends can drop in and see what I'm up to...make sure I'm okay etc!

I also wanted to give an idea of what preparations we are making to live in France.

Ashley & Amber (our baby son and his wife) are here at the moment. Bev&Amber are in the garden enjoying a lazy chat in the warm afternoon sunshine. Ashley is here with me getting frustrated at the speed of my computer.

ManU have just lost to Everton in the FA Cup Semi-Final...justice! Mother in Law is upset and is threatening violence...she's well capable!

As devout 'Mormons' we wouldn't normally watch TV on Sunday, but important live football games is 'my one little weakness'...as are good period drama's like 'Larkrise to Candleford'.

Well, what do you know. Bev is super calm after I've just spilt the drink over the computer desk that she came in to make for me ...Ashley is cleaning it up right now as I calmly carry on typing. 'Surprised no one is telling me off (I'm waiting for the delayed reaction along with a second drink...ouch!)

Here's our garden starting to blossom...




No comments:

Post a Comment