You're a star...at last!
1. My reward for a 90% success rate for achieving last years personal goals wasn't so much the trophy as the company I was with on Monday evening.
2. Not once, twice, but THREE times I wiped out my website with the press of the SAME button. The only thing I learned was that I still mumble in frustration and shout at myself in disbelief.
3. Made a meal for Bev (and me) from one of the new Christmas gift cook books...my star is rising! However, I burned the potatoes while trying to sort my website out and had to re-do them.
4. A week or so ago, I let the opportunity pass to buy a presentation box of tableware for £12 at an Help the Aged charity shop. I wanted to feature the items in future paintings. I regretted not buying it and began mumbling to myself. ( that's when I noticed that I'm mumbling a lot these days).
5. I received an early birthday present from David and Eileen...it was the presentation box of tableware that I thought had gone forever! Eileen works at the shop and thought of me. So Happy!
6. Going to Sunderland today for a surprise 60th party for my sister. Making a weekend of it.
7. I've felt as though I've had to play catch-up a lot this week and haven't had chance to visit blogland much.
This weekend is my pause button. The replay button is for Monday.
Happy weekend everyone!