Sunday, May 17, 2015

Lazy Sunday afternoon.

After lunch today we went for a walk in the grounds of the Chateau de Kerguehennec.




I'm glad they didn't demolish their houses after cutting off their heads.


I love it in France where the parking is free, entrance to the gardens along with international sculptures is free, the exhibitions are free and entrance to the chateau is free. The booklets in English about the place is also free. What a place!


Does anyone know what these are? They smell of jasmine 


Look who we bumped into!


Les famille Bouaka, LeTendre et Vogel.

A beautiful afternoon.

Stick it on your list, Eileen...it's well worth the visit.

2 comments:

  1. I can't agree more.
    There's so much free entertainment in France, or at very reasonable cost. Not to mention the free or very cheap parking in many towns. It cost £2.60 for me to park in Chesterfield for just two hours the other day, which added a fair bit to the cost of what I needed to do in town. Something not to overlook when comparing the cost of living in both countries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean. It's good to hear from you. I haven't visited your blog since you changed your kitchen. When do you come back to France...or should I just check your blog to find out? :)

      Delete