Sunday, June 08, 2014

Saturday

Bev is on the ball today...Breathing new life to our little tables.










































I wasn't allowed to do anything outside until I'd finished some long standing inside jobs...like the boxing in of the cables in the bedroom. I banked some goodwill by doing more than required and managed to get outside before 5pm. She's crafty, our Bev :)  

























I'm using the variable lance and, although it has quite a kick on it, it's not quite powerful enough. The bin bag offers little protection from the dirt.

























Introducing our new dirt-blaster.

















That's better! I tried it out on a part of the fireplace. What a difference!

















One wall completed.

















Joint samples...a difficult choice.

























Left hand pillar done.

















 Who's birthday is it tomorrow, Asher?  (Sunday)

















I just managed to get the grass cut front and back to finish off an almost perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment