Sunday, January 17, 2016

Writing about your own life...

My personal history has been on the radar for completion for a number of years now. I'd be embarrassed to tell you just how many years I've been stuck on chapter one, but this year...well, I thought it would be nice to finish.

It's a lot harder than I thought. I'm on chapter three and everything not typed up is just spaghetti at the moment.  How on earth do I untangle everything and progress to chapter four and getting out of my pram?
I imagined about fifteen chapters would cover the first twenty-two years of my life, but already I have headings for thirty chapters and counting, and I must have read those first three chapters a dozen times and making as many changes.

I need a plan! I can't face another decade without progressing.

I feel better now.  This is a little pep talk to myself and I'm ready to dive into spaghetti again.

No comments:

Post a Comment