Friday, August 28, 2015

That's about it.

The weather has been horrible, but it doesn't stop them from having fun.




Suscinio, after dropping some paintings off in Sarzeau. It's raining again, ao we'd better get inside and see what's on offer.






They aren't really into the history of the place but it was interesting for us adults.


Now, that's more like it!






More playtime with the Cryers.


All packed and ready for the flight home.


After all that, Buffalo Grill doesn't open for another hour.


But McD is always open.


Over-aged Danny taking advantage.


They loved it!
I dropped them off at Dinard airport and had a leisurely drive back home.
It's weird being on my own (and for the next week). Had a nightmare around 2am.


The nice weather returns and I'm on my own, so I made a start with the slate.
The place is really quiet even though Helen and the family are still here.
Colette, Harry and Helen are the only people I've seen all day.


I wasn't able to spend too much time on it, but I'm pleased I've made a start.

Had a really nice bike ride before calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment