Friday, October 30, 2009

It's only Friday

I would normally be at work, but I took the final day of my holiday entitlement to get on with my wall.  I laid the blue bricks and topped the pillars with rosemary tiles.  The two main pillars had the secondary layer put on and filled just as Juli and the family arrived.  That signalled the end of all things to do with building.

Booked tickets to see Ralph McTell on Tuesday...we're taking MIL who has admitted to liking his songs.  Every time I pick up the guitar I invariably sing one of his songs and MIL screws her face up and makes an exit.  I sing a lot when...oops! There I go again.  Anyway, I was surprised that she wanted to go see him.  I vote Bev to take the middle seat on Tuesday.

Chris showed me some nifty applications on the mac as well as installing Microsoft Office.  We also transferred about 6,000 photographs into iPhoto...unbelievable! It's incredible!

The rain sent me scurrying to cover my wall.

It's been a great day, but I keep thinking it's Saturday.

So tired now.

I hope tomorrow doesn't rain on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment